Colorado Ski Furniture – The Specs
Approximate SKI-TEC chair dimensions:
- Width: 30″
- Height: 41″
- Depth: 43″
- Weight: 35 pounds
The Colorado Ski Adirondack Chair Recipe
- 6 Hours (if you’re cruisin)
- 4 pairs of skis
- Skis must be at least 160cm in length
- Table Saw/Chop Saw
- Belt Sander/Grinder
- Drill Press/Cordless Drill
- 4 Clamps
- 40 Screws
- 10 Bolts/Nuts/Washers
- Back and seat support solution (secret..sorry)
- Arm Support Solution (secret..sorry)
- 8ft Length of premium wood (base). Cut, sanded and painted black with our secret blend of outdoor paint ,with primer, allowing the wood grain to show through.
I love the designs, the logos and the colors. So much of what we do these days is digital…this is hands on, in the shop, cutting stuff up, getting dirty and actually creating something tangible.
I’ve shown my furniture at art galleries on Tennyson for First Friday, events at the Colorado Convention Center, the Denver Coliseum and down on the 16th St mall. I have donated several chairs to charitable organizations to help raise money for Down Syndrome and Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
If you have a project idea feel free to get in touch… Todd@ski-tec.comCheck out the current inventory here